Views: 215 Author: zhongle Publish Time: 2023-04-20 Origin: Site
1. Glass cutting and blanking: the original Du glass is typically colorless float glass or other colored glass, sunshade glass, tempered glass, and laminated glass with a thickness ranging from 3 mm to 12 mm. The above glass must meet the requirements of gbll614 for grade I and superior products and can only be used after passing inspection. Glass cutting can be done by hand or machine, but it must adhere to the size specifications.
2. Glass cleaning and drying: Because manual cleaning cannot guarantee cleaning quality, glass cleaning must be done by machine. Before cleaning, inspect the glass for scratches. Deionized water is preferred for adhesion between sealant and glass. Furthermore, water can be filtered to ensure long-term use and water recycling.
The cleaned glass must pass a light inspection to determine whether it has water drops, water stains, or other stains on its surface. If there are water drops, water stains, or other stains, adjust the machine's running speed, heating temperature, air volume, and brush clearance until the effect is perfect.
Within 1 hour of washing, the glass should be assembled into the insulating glass. Furthermore, ensure that there is no scratch between the glass and the glass. To keep the glass fragments apart, it is preferable to have a semi-finished glass storage car.
3. Assembly of aluminum-strip-insulated glass and adhesive-taped glass
Installing insulating glass with adhesive tape:
(1) Environmental requirements: In the winter, adhesive tape insulating glass processing temperatures range from 10 to 20 °C, while in the summer, they range from 20 to 30 °C.
(2) Relative humidity requirements: Since the desiccant used in adhesive tape-type insulating glass is a powder and acts slowly after mixing evenly with the glue, the relative humidity in the area where the adhesive tape is assembled should be a little lower.
Insulating glass assembly with aluminum strips:
The surrounding environment should be between 10 and 30 degrees.
Relative humidity requirements: Under normal circumstances, this type of insulating glass can be produced with a little lower relative humidity. To ensure effective use, the desiccant should select qualified products from reputable manufacturers, it should be noted. Due to the high permeability of polysulfide and the inadequate sealing, it is preferable to use up the desiccant within 24 hours of unsealing. Therefore, double sealing should be used.
Butyl rubber is used as the first seal, which acts as a gas barrier; polysulfide rubber is used as the second seal, which acts primarily as an adhesion barrier and then as a gas separation barrier. In practice, insulating glass with a single seal has a service life of about 5 years, whereas insulating glass with a double seal has a service life of 20 to 40 years. As a result, the general trend is toward the development of double-seal insulating glass.
4. Pay attention to the edge of the laminated glass when pressing it onto an adhesive tape-type insulating glass tablet; it should be aligned. When pressing, a small opening at the back should be reserved to allow the dry gas to overflow, and the bag should be sealed after pressing. So far, the adhesive tape-type insulating glass processing is complete.
The distance between the outer edge of the aluminum frame and the glass edge for aluminum strip-type insulating glass must be 5mm–7mm after lamination, which is used to apply the second sealant. To prevent bubbles, the polysulfide sealant should be evenly coated along one side. The residual glass surface must be scraped off after coating. So far, aluminum strip-type insulating glass processing has been completed.
5. Insulating glass placement: whether or not the insulating glass is properly installed has an impact on the final quality of the insulating glass. The design requirements of the stacking frame should take into account the characteristics of the insulating glass, regardless of whether it is in production, transportation, or storage on the construction site, and the stacking rack should have a certain inclination. To ensure that the bottom edges of two pieces of insulating glass can be placed vertically on the stacking rack, the bottom plane and side should always be kept at 90 degrees. Click here to buy Accessories For Insulated Glass.
Furthermore, it should be noted that the bottom of the glass should not be stained with oil, lime, or other solvents because they will cause varying degrees of erosion on the insulating glass's second sealant, affecting the sealing performance of the insulating glass.
With the continuous promotion and application of insulating glass, people's expectations of this material are rising. We must constantly improve insulating glass processing technology, strive to improve the technical level and product quality, and promote insulating glass development in a higher, newer, and stronger direction.
The gas is dry due to the presence of a desiccant that can adsorb water molecules in the insulating glass. There will be no condensation inside the insulating glass as the temperature drops. At the same time, the dew point on the insulating glass's outer surface will rise. In insulating glass, energy can be transferred in three ways: radiation, convection, and conduction.
The transmission of energy in the form of radiation via rays is known as radiation transfer. As with the transmission of sunlight, this type of radiation includes visible, infrared, and ultraviolet radiation. A reasonable insulating glass configuration and insulating glass interlayer thickness can reduce energy loss by minimizing energy transmission in the form of radiation.
The temperature difference between the two sides of the glass causes convection transfer, with air falling on the cold side and rising on the hot side, resulting in air convection and energy loss. This phenomenon is caused by several factors.One is poor sealing between the glass and the surrounding frame system, which results in direct gas exchange inside and outside the window frame, resulting in convection and energy loss. The second is the unreasonable design of the insulating glass's internal space structure, which causes convection of the gas in the insulating glass due to the effect of temperature difference, which drives the energy exchange, resulting in energy loss. Third, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the system's windows is significant.
Finalliy, if you want to learn more about this, please contact us.