Views: 325 Author: zhongle Publish Time: 2023-04-04 Origin: Site
Glass beveling machines are now widely used for secondary glass processing, primarily for beveling and bottom surfaces of flat glass. The front and rear clamping plates are made of thick steel plates that have high processing accuracy and solid rigidity. A step-less side speed device controls the transmission speed. Wide speed range, simple operation, and high utility. The glass beveling machine is required for its application areas such as automotive glass, architectural glass, decorative glass, household appliance glass, furniture glass, tempered glass, hot curved glass, insulating glass, laminated glass, art glass, special glass, and so on. Processing. The glass beveling machine allows a piece of glass to have a variety of shapes and appearances.
A standard glass beveling machine can grind the bevel and bottom edges of flat glass of various sizes and thicknesses. In one pass, the glass beveling machine combines rough edges, fine grinding, polishing, bottom edges, and other processes. Diamond grinding wheels are used for coarse and sharp grinding. For high grinding precision, the grinding wheels are finely ground. After polishing with wool wheels, the surface is extremely glossy. A mirror effect can be achieved by polishing the glass surface. Click here for Wheels For Beveling Machine.
The glass beveling machine uses step-less speed regulation with a wide adjustable range and smooth variable speed; the feed speed and amount can be arbitrarily adjusted during the grinding process; and the front beam can be adjusted to change the thickness of the glass. This glass beveling machine features automatic clamping, steady pressure, and other advanced systems with high precision, ease of operation, and high working efficiency. Equipped with a variety of model designs for manual and automatic operation, as well as a variety of grinding head combinations.
The glass beveling machine is the most commonly used piece of glass deep processing equipment, suitable for grinding and processing the straight beveled edges of flat glass of various sizes and thicknesses, with two rounds of rough grinding, four rounds of fine grinding, two rounds of pneumatic polishing grinding beveled edges, and one round of fine grinding bottom edges, the entire rough grinding, fine grinding, and polishing of beveled edges and bottom edges are proscribed. To adjust the speed within the approved range, the machine transmission uses a step-less variable speed motor with a large transmission adjustment range and stable speed change. The glass beveling machine is simple to use, with good grinding quality and high processing precision, which users appreciate.
(1) The machine installation site must be paved with 150mm and above cement sand concrete flat ground.
(2) The glass beveling machine should be placed as far away from the plant as possible because it frequently needs to change cooling water, so the ease of water supply and drainage must be considered. It is preferable to leave a long sink behind the machine (next to the wall) to circulate water to the machine if possible.
(3) Make an aisle around the glass beveling machine to make work and maintenance easier.
(4) The machine should not be used in extreme conditions such as high humidity, high temperatures, acid (gas) corrosion, and so on.
The service life of a glass beveling machine is directly affected by its maintenance and upkeep. If the lubrication system cannot be lubricated with oil and run on time, it will accelerate the wear of machine parts, inevitably affect machine precision, accelerate machine damage, and reduce processing and grinding quality.
Specific maintenance measures include the following:
1. Remove non-production debris when cleaning the equipment, preferably once a day.
2. Replace the circulating water to avoid glass powder clogging the pump and water pipe.
3. The glass beveling machine's chain, gear, and screw should be lubricated regularly.
4. To prevent rusting, keep the area around the glass beveling machine dry when not in use.