Views: 4 Author: zhongle Publish Time: 2023-03-20 Origin: Site
The glass grinding machine is a tool that we often use in the production of glass. Therefore, we need to understand the problems that may occur in the work of glass grinding machines. This article focuses on the following four aspects.
Glass with burst edges
The main reasons for the production of glass burst edges are as follows.
1. The speed of the glass grinding machine is too fast, the fine grinding edge is generally 2-3 mm/min.
2. Glass grinding machine grinding wheel quality is too poor.
3. The amount of glass grinding edge is too large.
4. The clamping belt is not clamped.
5. Glass grinding machine The grinding wheel eats too much knife.
6. The motor seat is loose.
7. The grinding wheel is not locked.
8. The grinding wheel is not installed correctly.
Glass is not smooth
The glass surface is not smooth for the following four main reasons:
1. The glass grinding machine is sinking, causing the equipment to not be level. The machine body needs to be leveled.
2. Glass grinding machine Glass legs are not fixed. It is easy to shift when grinding large glass, resulting in poor leveling. The support frame needs to be corrected.
3. The long-used glass grinding machine only replaced a small part of the conveyor chain's square rubber. The new and old square rubber are used together with different heights, resulting in large and small glass grinding heads. You either need to replace all the square rubber or simply replace the entire conveyor chain.
4. Glass grinding machine conveyor chain caused by uneven levels. Glass end of the conveyor chain and the glass end of the conveyor chain and the front and rear pressure plate is not in a straight line (not horizontal). First, adjust the height of the glass end guide (which can be achieved by adjusting the travel screw below the guide) so that the long glass is attached to the conveyor chain of the guide from the beginning to the end during the grinding edge. After the upper plate is 40 cm in height, pay attention to two places: whether the glass on the conveyor chain below the pressure transfer plate and the glass on the conveyor chain on the right side of the machine are still attached to the conveyor chain, if the glass on top is still attached to the conveyor chain. The conveyor chain leaves below the pressure transfer plate If the conveyor chain on the right side of the machine is lifted (empty), the guide rail travel screw on the right A-frame needs to be lowered until it is flat; if the glass end of the conveyor chain on the right side the guide travel screw is flat. The adjustment level of the conveyor chain on the left side of the machine also follows this principle.
The head, tail, or middle cannot be polished
The head and tail cannot be polished. There is a displacement of the sprocket entering the back of the glass, causing the glass to shift as it moves forward. First, remove the two end covers and correct the height and angle of the two sprockets at the end of the glass. The two sprockets on the gearbox are the same. The middle can't be polished or polished badly: the front and rear pressure plates are too loose, and the glass sinks when polishing, resulting in excessive glass polishing, causing grinding failure, or inadequate polishing. The middle. Simply disassemble the housing and fix the plywood chain.
Generally, insufficient cooling water and lack of water in the glass grinding machine grinding wheel will lead to glass scorching.