Views: 201 Author: zhongle Publish Time: 2023-06-07 Origin: Site
Modern society makes extensive use of glass, which has long been a highly sought-after commodity on the market. By employing particular handling methods, we may compensate for glass defects while maximizing its qualities and overcoming its inherent limitations. We'll go on to explain how glass should be handled and what considerations should be made when shipping glass.
1. During storage, transportation, loading, and unloading, rainproof facilities, as well as a dry room with a roof, are required for the glass. Click here for A Shape Transport Rack.
2. Glass in the box shall not be positioned flat or inclined during storage, shipping, loading, or unloading.
3. When carrying glass, the box's length should be parallel to the direction of travel, and precautions should be taken to avoid tipping and sliding.
4. When shelving glass, precautions should be made to protect the glass' edges and surface. Generally speaking, glass should be shelved on the mat.
5. Measures should be taken, depending on the scenario, to prevent the glass from being blown down by the wind when it is shelved by wind pressure or wind blowing and may collapse.
1. Glass handling should be done carefully to prevent glass breaking since the original damage could worsen and jeopardize human safety.
2. Glass handling, windward glass by the role of the wind, when the glass area is a large or strong wind, the carrier may not be able to bear the above load and fall or fall.
Because of this, care should be taken while handling large pieces of glass to consider the direction of the wind.
Methods and safety measures for handling coffee table glass, door and window glass, and instrument mirrors:
1. Children and the elderly should not be present when handling glass products since they are illiterate and may respond in an unchanging manner, making them susceptible to injury from shattered glass.
2. You should bring gloves or use rubber to wrap the glass's sharp edges so they are non-slip and scratch-resistant. This is because the furniture's glass edges are quite sharp.
3. Always take and put things back gently.